Friday, March 8, 2013

Anyone out there?

It has been a long time since I last blogged. Rather than try and catch up on the last 2.5 years I am going to start fresh! I am in no way saying I will be any better at keeping up but I am going to try.


I have started a new blog to showcase my new found love of crafts.

http://caraleighthreads.blogspot.com/


I am really into taking crafty classes as of late. I am almost done with a quilt class that I am taking. Quilting is a lot of work and I have not even started the actual quilting process yet. I have taken two jewelry classes that have been a lot of fun and I have another one in April that i am looking forward to. I am taking a hat class at a yarn shop in Cary, I hope I am able to do it. I am not the most competent knitter. I have not really knitted anything for the past 8 or so months. Knitting is not a fast hobby, finishing one project takes awhile and I am not very fast. I am not patient enough to wait until I am finished with something before I am ready to move on to the next thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment