Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Oliver goes to Sweetbottoms & Lunches with friends

Tuesday Oliver and I met Laura, Logan and Liam at Berry's Cafe for lunch and then headed next door to Sweetbottoms, a really neat baby store that sells cloth diapers, baby carriers, toys ect... Laura was interested in checking out the store and trying on a toddler Tula. I have a standard size Tula and absolutely love it. Matt says that I should be getting referral rewards for all the talking up I do about it. I think it is such a comfy carrier for both me and Oliver and I love all of the cute patterns that they have out. Ours is called Click, which is perfect since Matt is a photographer.

Here we are wearing our Tula while walking back from voting this past November.  

We came home and Oliver had some nursies and then took a little over an hour nap (yay!) When he woke up we watched some videos of when he was just a tiny baby and then went to the post office to ship some Christmas presents and pick up some stamps (Rudolf the red nose reindeer) for our cards.

Wednesday Oliver and I met my friend Carrie for lunch at Aversboro restaurant in Garner. We had a nice time catching up and Oliver made a friend with a nice older gentleman at the table next to us. He gave Oliver a 1971 silver dollar to put in his piggy bank. He stopped by to chat with me and Carrie before going on his way. After he left the waitress told us to have a nice afternoon and that the gentleman had paid for our lunches! What a unexpected treat!
 Carrie and Oliver

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog. What a wonderful Christmas story!! Maybe that man was Santa!

    ReplyDelete